1/11/2010

START UP COLLEGE LIFE

Yesterday oredy start my 1st class at han chiang at college
1st day i oredy came late ..
cos ned wait my xiao shu cum hospital fch me ..
everyday come n go from bm to penang ..
quiet tired ..
tis caz i headache lolx..
nt enough slep
expecialy at hospital ..
ned take care abt my sis ,ling
she had a operation
at gleneagles..
haiz ..
potong her cecum..
today lectures start teaching
quiet bored d ..
nobody answer his question..
n he jz ..
sendiri ask n sendiri answer his question syiok lol..
we hav IT class ..
duno hw to describe ..
bbbboooorrriiinnnggg
b+O+R+E+D
half of student ther play facebook ..
of caz include me oso lolx..
he teach he d ..
i play i de..
haha..
enjoy oso..
after class
leng saw '姐夫'
ftch us go find room
n i had leave my hp insid his car ..
4gt brg bac ..
paiseh lol..
y so 4gttery..
haiz ..

没有评论:

发表评论