10/16/2010

Challenge

These few days I’m very busy with my assignment. No matter how I work on with it, it doesn’t seem to get lesser. I’m writing this post by English although my grammar is only primary standard. Don’t laugh at me after y’all have finish reading.
It’s time to go back tomorrow and it will be very busy next week. My group is going on air next Friday. Though I’m not the broadcaster that day but I’m nervous. After all it’s my first time. I’m so looking forward to it.
Ooh, speaking about graphic design. I am so annoyed! I finally finished the name card/envelope/letter head design ,but all of a sudden someone said we need to pass up a report! Headache! Debate, every time they say we need to debate with other colleges my mind goes blank. I’m a good talker when I’m with my friends but when I heard that we are going to debate with USM I immediately rejected. But think deeper, how can I be a DJ if I’m scared of debating?
To them who is falling in love, your children, us, will wish you both ‘hang fuk fai lok’. We hope the power of love can get rid of your violence. Violent woman, no man loves.
Dear Jean, Jayden and Ling. Although we are still single, there’s no need to be sad. Let’s add oil on our assignment~ I want to watch ‘瞳眼’ la~~~
To the person whom her homework is not done yet but still wasting her time on Korean drama, do you have a lot of time? You not only watched whole day but even till midnight. Omg… We have endless of homework waiting for us and you are still watching drama. The worst thing is that you said
[噢,对了~透过这部戏,我惊喜的发现到朴东朱这个人啊,跟我们认识的某个人很像~
知道我说谁了么?GRAPHIC 老师啊,觉得他们两个很像。。。
你说,会不会老师也是活很久了的人/(其他名词)然后心底一样那么冷酷叻?。然后也是很厉害的动物。]
Go to hell! Don’t compare my beloved ‘dong zhu lao shi’ with him.
Love, is still far away from me. When will it come?
Recently, the gap between us is closer. Is this a good thing? I noticed that you start looking at me.  Although it’s just simple words, but I like it.
My ice-cream, gone!
Headache now, rest more~

没有评论:

发表评论